Thank you for your inquiry. We will be in touch shortly!
Job Title: AIC Candidate Appraiser
D. Fritz Appraisals Inc. is an established Real Estate Appraisal company that has been part of the Capital and Cowichan Valley community since 1998. We are excited to announce our company is ready to grow again and are searching for an AIC Candidate Appraiser to join our busy team to expand up-island in Nanaimo and the surrounding area.
The position available will be an independent contract, with a commission-based fee split. The successful Candidate will work under and be mentored by our AACI designated Appraiser. Our small team also consists of a CRA designated Appraiser (owner), three other AIC Candidates, and two Office Administrators. This is a work from home position, with an online virtual office to maintain and encourage communication and teamwork within the company. All computer software will be provided.
· Perform on-site inspections, ensuring measurement accuracy, taking photographs and data collection;
· Pull comparable sales and assign values to complete appraisal reports efficiently;
· Meet turnaround times to ensure client satisfaction;
· Develop relationships with lenders, brokers, clients, and other members of the public;
· Continuously improve their knowledge regarding cost, market, and valuation trends;
· Abide by all company policies and procedures;
· Attend staff meetings as required.
· Valid Driver’s License and driving record that meets company standards
· Clean Criminal Record check
· A keen interest and knowledge of Vancouver Island’s real estate market
· Registered Candidate Appraiser with the Appraisal Institute of Canada (AIC)
· Must have proficient writing skills, be thorough and attentive to detail
Please forward a PDF copy of your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.